In Judaism, fasting is known to have an important spiritual benefit. It can help us focus on the actual day and the value of it, while freeing us of the physical aspects. However, if someone is a ‘bad faster’, or suffers from severe side effects of fasting, it can distract us from focusing on that... read more →
- Olive Oil and Chanukah!
- The Well-Oiled Dessert
- Scrumptious Dinner with Levana!
- New Blog! Cook The Book: Week 1
- Cookbook Scoop: Food, Family and Tradition: Hungarian Kosher Family Recipes and Rememberances
- WIN a Cookbook! Submit Your Best Ever Apple Recipe!
- Cookbook Scoop: The Well Spiced Life
- What to do with Esrogim after Succos!
- A Sweet Holiday Menu
- Roll with it for the New Year: Flavored Challah Rolls