In Judaism, fasting is known to have an important spiritual benefit. It can help us focus on the actual day and the value of it, while freeing us of the physical aspects. However, if someone is a ‘bad faster’, or suffers from severe side effects of fasting, it can distract us from focusing on that... read more →
- Mix and Match Hamentaschen
- Drinking on Purim: Unmasking Myths
- In the Purim Spirit- A Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
- Cookie Decorating Kit Mishloach Manot
- Candy Filled Jump Rope
- Purim For Kids by Kids
- Quinoa is here to stay!
- Making Perfect Bread with a Bread Machine
- Make Your Own Artisan Bread and You Could Win!
- Shabbat Chicken Dinner With All The Fixings