Purim may have you in a food-prep frenzy, but this is one day when it may be the bottles rather than the edibles that enjoy the attention. In honor of Purim, let’s uncover the truth about drinking! Drinking alcohol is bad for you Drinking some alcohol appears to offer more health benefits than drinking... read more →
- Mix and Match Hamentaschen
- Drinking on Purim: Unmasking Myths
- In the Purim Spirit- A Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
- Cookie Decorating Kit Mishloach Manot
- Candy Filled Jump Rope
- Purim For Kids by Kids
- Quinoa is here to stay!
- Making Perfect Bread with a Bread Machine
- Make Your Own Artisan Bread and You Could Win!
- Shabbat Chicken Dinner With All The Fixings