In Judaism, fasting is known to have an important spiritual benefit. It can help us focus on the actual day and the value of it, while freeing us of the physical aspects. However, if someone is a ‘bad faster’, or suffers from severe side effects of fasting, it can distract us from focusing on that... read more →
- A Dozen Passover Friendly Side Dishes To Love!
- Cookbook Scoop: The New Passover Menu by Paula Shoyer
- A Spring Passover Menu
- If Music Be The Food Of Love, Purim On!
- Win A Case Of My Chocolate Chips!
- Roasted Veggies!
- Concentric Circles: With Me
- Slice of Life: Chicken Salad
- Olive Oil and Chanukah!
- The Well-Oiled Dessert