In Judaism, fasting is known to have an important spiritual benefit. It can help us focus on the actual day and the value of it, while freeing us of the physical aspects. However, if someone is a ‘bad faster’, or suffers from severe side effects of fasting, it can distract us from focusing on that... read more →
- A Sweet Holiday Menu
- Roll with it for the New Year: Flavored Challah Rolls
- The Shabbos Project + Special Kosher Scoop Shabbat Menu + Tips!
- High Holiday Traditions
- Banana Splits For Lunch? Yes!
- My Favorite Place… The Farmer’s Market!
- Do It Yourself…
- Shalosh Seudot in the Summer
- Readers’ Requests #3
- ’101 Kids Activities’ Review and Recipe for Edible Play Dough