February 02, 2012
6 skinless salmon fillets
8 cubes frozen dill
4 cubes frozen garlic
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup honey mustard
1 cup plain panko crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 375? F.
2. Place the salmon on a parchment-lined cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Coat each piece of salmon with a thin coat of honey mustard.
4. Combine the dill, garlic and oil in a bowl. Mix together to form a paste. Add the panko crumbs and mix well to combine.
5. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the salmon pieces and bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe was featured in Kosher Inspired, Issue 2, February 2011. Kosher Inspired is brought to you by Mishpacha Magazine.