I love the combination of the fruit with salmon. The jalapeño pepper adds a great punch of flavor. This works just as well when made with a full side of salmon.
- salmon cubes - 15 1-inch cubes
- creamy Italian dressing - 1 cup
- strawberries - 1 cup finely diced
- mango - 1 cup finely diced
- jalapeno pepper - 1 Tbsp finely diced
- purple onion - 2 Tbsp finely diced
- orange juice - 1/4 cup
- frozen cilantro - 1 cube
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Marinate salmon in Italian dressing for ½ hour. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes and then broil for an additional 5 minutes.
Combine all the salsa ingredients and allow to macerate for at least ½ hour. Serve salsa alongside salmon.