This recipe has a lot of depth of flavor from the small amount of coconut, the honey, and the nutmeg. It takes this granola to the next level!
- old fashioned oats - 4 cups
- sweetened shredded coconut - 1/2 cup
- sliced almonds - 1/2 cup
- honey - 1/3 cup
- light or dark brown sugar - 1/2 cup
- oil - 1/2 cup (you can use slightly more if you like chunkier and crunchier)
- vanilla - 1 tsp
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- nutmeg - 1/2 tsp
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- water - 1/8 cup
- dried blueberries - a handful
- dried cherries - a handful
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Mix all ingredients in a bowl and then pour into a lined 9x13-inch baking pan. Bake uncovered for an hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
Here's a great way to turn this delicious treat into a great Mishloach Manot!