Fruit salad is always a favorite refreshing and classic dessert. Kick it up to a whole new level with this creamy Hawaiian dressing that uses Walders Liqueur. It's simple to make and is the perfect dessert for your Purim Meal.
- strawberries - 2-3 pints, hulled and cut into bite-size chunks
- kiwis - 3 or 4, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- pineapple - 1 ripe, peeled, cored, and cut into bite-size chunks
- vanilla soy milk - 2 cups, or lite coconut milk
- salt - dash
- egg yolks - 3
- honey - 2 tbsp
- whipped cream - 2 1/4 cups (or whipped dessert topping)
- Vanilla Walders Liqueur - 3 tbsp
- orange juice - 1 tbsp
- Prepare fruit several hours before serving and place, combined, in a large serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Heat soy milk or lite coconut milk in a small saucepan until just below boiling. Pour into a large bowl and add salt. Add egg yolks one at a time, whisking vigorously and constantly until combined and foamy.
- Chill dressing for two hours. Add honey, whipped cream, Walders and orange juice and mix until smooth and well-blended.
- Refrigerate immediately and chill for at least 6 hours. Store up to 48 hours, refrigerated. Pour dressing over fruit right before serving.