This is our favorite way to use leftover cooked salmon.
- salmon - 3 cooked fillets- mashed into pieces
- onion - 1/4, finely diced
- green onion - 1, finely sliced
- egg - 1
- lemon juice - 1 tsp
- peas and carrots - 2 cups steamed B'Gan frozen Peas and Carrots
- soy sauce - dash
- mayonnaise - 1 1/2 tbsp
- dried parsley - 1/2 tsp
- chicken soup consomee - 1 tsp
- salt and pepper - to taste
- For Cooking:
- bread crumbs - for coating
- oil - for frying
Mix all ingredients for patties together. Form into patty shape and dip all sides into bread crumbs. Heat a frying pan with a thin layer of oil, add patties and cook on both sides until browned.