Here is an Asian slant on our favorite sweet potato fries, taking it a step up the gourmet food ladder.
- B'gan Sweet Potato Fries - 1 bag
- sesame oil - for drizzling
- sesame seeds - for sprinkling
- scallion (green onion) - 1, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 420. Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Spread the sweet potatoes in one layer on baking sheet. Drizzle with sesame oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle generously with sesame seeds, and bake for 15 minutes. Add the chopped green onions and serve.