Ultimate summer burgers - full of flavor, these burgers are simple to make and are so much better than the store bought kind. Try making your own burger today!
- ground beef - 2 lbs
- egg - 1
- ketchup - 2 tbsp
- kosher salt - 1/2 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- pastrami - 6 thin slices, finely cut (better with a fattier cut)
- Roasted Garlic Cloves:
- garlic cloves - about 20
- oil to cover -
1. Preheat your grill or grill pan to med-high heat.
2. Place all ingredients in the bowl and mix until combined.
3. Form into burgers, and grill approximately 4 min on each side. Enjoy!
To make roasted garlic cloves:
Preheat oven to 350. In a shallow dish, place cloves of garlic and cover completely with oil. Place dish in oven and let cook for about 1/2 hour. Set aside to cool.