Trust me on this one, this dressing is special. The Parmesan really gives it great flavor. You’ll be making it all year-round.
- romaine lettuce - 1 large head or 1 bag shredded
- cherry tomatoes - 2 cups, halved
- homemade croutons - (see note below)
- parmesan cheese - 1/3 cup
- light mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
- salt - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1/8 tsp
- garlic - 3 cloves fresh or 3 frozen cubes
- olive oil - 1 tbsp
- water - 1 tbsp
Combine dressing ingredients and set aside. In a large salad bowl, arrange the lettuce and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing and top with homemade croutons.
Note: For homemade croutons: Cut a roll into small cubes. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15–20 minutes or until golden.