- avocados - 2 ripe, cubed
- lime juice - 3 tbsp, divided
- mangoes - 2, peeled and cubed
- jalapeno pepper - 1, seeded and minced (you can sub 2 tbsp chopped red bell pepper)
- lime zest - 1 tsp
- cilantro or parsley - 2 tbsp chopped (plus more for garnish)
- kosher salt - 1/2 tsp
- black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- sugar - 1/4 tsp
- olive oil - 3 tbsp
- black beans - 1 (15 oz) can, rinsed and drained
In a salad bowl combine the avocado with 1 tablespoon of the lime juice. Gently mix to combine. Add mango and jalapeno and gently mix to combine to combine. Set aside.
In a jar with a lid combine the remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper and sugar. Shake vigorously until thoroughly combined. Add the black beans to the avocado mixture and pour the dressing over the top. Gently mix to combine and garnish with cilantro or parsley. Spoon salad onto 4 plates, garnish with cilantro and serve.