The coffee adds a rich intensity to the chocolate flavor. This cake has long been a family favorite.
- sugar - 2 cups
- unsalted butter - 1 cup
- oil - 1/2 cup
- flour - 2 cups
- baking powder - 2 tsp
- salt - pinch
- vanilla - 1 tsp
- eggs - 6
- coffee - 2 tsp
- boiling water - 2 tbsp
- cocoa - 1/4 cup
- Aromaville Caramel Syrup - 1/4 cup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the sugar, butter and oil until fluffy and lighter in color. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla and eggs and beat until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, place the coffee and dissolve in boiling water. Add the cocoa and Aromaville syrup and mix until combined. Add 1 cup of white batter to chocolate mix and mix until well combined.
3. Spray a Bundt cake pan well with baking spray (oil mixed with flour). Pour the white batter into the greased pan, add the chocolate batter, and swirl gently with a knife to combine, about 5 – 6 strokes. Bake for 1 hour. Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan, and then hold a plate at the top of the pan, and flip over.