This dish is great for guests when you’re pressed for time. It’s delicious either hot or cold--
- salmon - 1 3 lb fillet with skin, or 8 individual salmon fillets
- salt, pepper and dried basil - to taste
- garlic - 2 cloves
- roma tomatoes - 3 medium, quartered
- yellow or red pepper - 1, cut in chunks
- zucchini - 1 medium, cut in chunks
- green onions - 4, cut in chunks
- olive oil - 2 tbsp
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- honey - 2 tsp
- fresh basil - 1/4 cup (or 1 tsp dried)
- sliced black olives - 1/2 cup (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Place salmon on baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and basil.
- Insert steel blade in processor bowl. Drop garlic through feed tube while machine is running; process until minced. Add remaining ingredients except olives. Process with quick on/off pulses, until coarsely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly over salmon and marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bake, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes, until salmon flakes when gently pressed. If desired, top with olives before serving.
Leftovers will keep 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator. Reheats and or/freezes well.