An ideal snack or light dinner for those harried before-Pesach meals, or a delicious treat any time over the holiday.
- B'Gan Sweet Potato French Fries - 1 bag
- Cheese Sauce:
- potato starch - 2 tbsp
- butter - 1 tbsp
- milk - 1/2 cup
- heavy cream or full fat milk - 1/2 cup
- freshly ground black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- shredded cheddar cheese - 1/2 cup
- shredded Monterrey Jack cheese - 1/4 cup
1. Prepare B’gan Fries according to package directions.
2. Cheese Sauce: In a heavy saucepan, heat the butter and add potato starch. Stir until they clump together. Add milk and heavy cream and cook over low flame until thickening, about 5 – 7 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.