Broccoli goes gourmet with a zing of garlic and some lemon zest for a light and quick side dish or salad.
- B'gan Frozen Broccoli Florets - 1 lb bag
- kosher salt -
- low-fat mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
- B'Gan Frozen Garlic Cube - 1
- lemon juice - from 1/2 a lemon
- lemon zest - from 1/2 a lemon
- sugar - 1 tsp
- black pepper - pinch
1. Blanch the frozen broccoli for just a few minutes, just until it brightens in color. Strain, and sprinkle with some kosher salt for added flavor.
2. Lay out on a plate and serve with dried cranberries and roasted almonds, drizzle with dressing.
3. Mix all dressing ingredients together until incorporated smoothly and drizzle over broccoli.