- margarine - 1/2 cup, melted
- sugar - 1 cup
- eggs - 2
- bananas - 3 ripe
- vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp
- matzah cake meal - 3/4 cup
- potato starch - 1/2 cup
- baking soda - 1 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- confectioners sugar - 1 cup
- hot water - 2 tsp
- oil - 1 tsp
- toasted chopped walnuts - for topping
Beat margarine and sugar, add eggs and beat until pale yellow.
Add bananas and mix until mashed. Add vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips.
Bake at 350F for approx 50 minutes or when it springs back if you touch with a finger.
Mix ingredients, if too thick, add water by 1/2 tsp until it reaches consistency of glue.
Pour on top of cooled cake and sprinkle toasted nuts on top as desired.