Very easy delicious chicken that can be made in the oven or on the stove top. Takes two minutes to put together. All my einiklach love it!
- Chickens - as many as you need
- salt, - a generous sprinkle
- onion powder - a generous sprinkle
- garlic powder - a generous sprinkle
- red paprika powder - a generous sprinkle
- water - just till halfway for the oven/ a bit more for the stove top
Wash chicken thoroughly,leave the skin on. Place in a baking pan for the oven or frying pan for the stove top, not overlapping.rnrnSprinkle the salt, onion powder, garlic powder and red paprika powder, then pour in water on the side so it does not disturb the spices. For the frying pan a bit more than 1/2 is needed as it boils out
The oven should be preheated to 425.
Put the chicken in the oven for 2 1/2 hours or on the stove top, in the covered frying pan, bring to the boil and let simmer on a low flame for 2 hours. On the stove top add water 1/2 way through to prevent burning.
There should be a delicious gravy that can be served with lockshen, rice or potatoes.
In the oven potatoes/sweet potatoes can be added.