Which girl wouldn't love to get a candy filled jump rope? I used two cylinder pvc containers and a simple piece of rope to create this little girl's dream.
- 2 pvc cylinder containers -
- Piece of rope (length of jumprope) -
- Candy to fill -
1. Pierce a hole in the lids of the containers and insert the rope. Knot the rope on the inside and outside of the lid so it stays securely in place.
2. You can print your Purim wishes or personalize this mishloach manos by printing a circle the size of the bottom of your containers, and inserting them before you put in the candy.
3. Fill the containers with the candy of your choice. I used all wrapped candy, but experiment and get creative! Try layers of colored gumballs for a fun look.
4. Simply place the covers onto the containers and secure them with scotch tape, so they don't open while jumping!