An old classic gets a new twist!
- eggs - 6, hard boiled and peeled
- mayonnaise - 1 generous tsp
- grainy mustard - 1 tsp
- coriander - 1/4 tsp ground
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- black pepper - 1/4 tsp freshly ground
- lemon juice - 3/4 tsp freshly squeezed
- chives - for sprinkling
Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and squeeze gently to release the yolks, placing all yolks in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, except chives, to the yolks and mix until well combined and smooth. Spoon the yolks back into the cavity in the whites, using a mini ice cream scoop to achieve a uniform shape. Serve with fresh chives.