- Macintosh apples - 5-6 (or any other favorite kind)
- caramel cream - 2/3 cup (dairy or pareve)
- Crumb Topping:
- brown sugar - 1 cup
- flour - 1 cup
- margarine or butter - 1 stick (half cup)
- pecans - 1/2 cup, lightly crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Peel and slice the apples and mix together with caramel sauce to coat. Pour into 9" or 10" deep round pan.
3. In a bowl, mix the sugar, flour and butter together between your fingers until coarse crumbs form.
4. Pour over apples and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve warm.