The look in my youngest daughter’s eyes told me exactly what she thought of this new salad when I asked her to be my tester. With her first bite I got a “mmmm.” Then her eyes widened and I got, “Mmmm, this is really good.” Needless to stay, in my home this salad is here to stay.
- snap peas - 1/2 16-oz frozen bag
- hearts of palm - 1 14-oz can or jar, drained and sliced
- baby corn - 1 15-oz can, drained and sliced
- romaine lettuce - 1 8-10 oz bag shredded
- olive oil - 1/2 cup
- white wine vinegar - 1/4 cup
- sugar - 4 tbsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- Dijon mustard - 1 tsp
- crushed garlic - 1 tsp
Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Add the snap peas, hearts of palm, baby corn, and marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Toss with shredded romaine lettuce before serving.