It's great that this recipe makes two, because one will always be nibbled on before the meal.
- broccoli - 1 B'gan bag frozen
- cauliflower - 1 B'gan bag frozen
- mushrooms - large handful, (fresh or frozen), cut into pieces
- mayonnaise - 4 tbsp
- eggs - 6
- garlic powder -
- salt -
- pepper -
- onion powder -
1. Defrost broccoli and cauliflower properly, then place in a big bowl together with the mushrooms.
2. Whisk the eggs, spices and mayonnaise together and pour over the vegetables. Mix well.
3. Divide into two big round foil pans and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours, or until the tops are nice and golden in colour.