- carrots - 2 lbs., cut into thin sticks
- oil - 2 tbsp
- sea salt - 1 tsp
- black pepper - sprinkle
- honey - 1 tbsp
- pomegranate molasses - 1 tsp, or maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine carrots and oil in a medium heatproof bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Transfer to a baking sheet, spreading out in an even layer . (Set bowl aside).
3. Roast carrots, turning occasionally, until just tender, 12-14 minutes.
4. In reserved bowl, whisk honey and pomegranate molasses to blend.
5. Transfer carrots to bowl with honey mixture; toss to coat well and spread out on baking sheet, scraping out any remaining glaze from bowl.
6. Roast carrots until glaze is reduced and sticky and beginning to brown in spots (but not burned), 5-7 minutes longer.