I found this recipe while trying to find something quick and easy my husband can make that would be ready when I came home from work. It was as good as the picture looked!!
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs of potatoes - sliced 1/4\
- 1 medium onion - thinly sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray -
- 6 large chicken drumsticks - skin removed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt - or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper -
- Lemon pepper - to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika -
Preheat oven to 450. Spray a large roasting pan thoroughly with cooking spray. Add sliced potatoes and onions, and spray with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Spread in an even layer. Lay chicken on top of vegetables. Season with salt, lemon pepper, and half of the paprika. Turn chicken over and season the other side. Cover pan with foil and roast chicken in the upper third of the oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and roast for another 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.