This is one of those recipes that isn
- oil - 2 tsp , divided
- onion - 1 , chopped small
- zucchini - 1 , grated large
- soy sauce - 1 tsp
- eggs - 3 whole eggs or 5 egg whites beaten
- herbs - 1 full Tbsp chopped herbs of your choice (chives, basil, mint, thyme, lavender, rosemary recommended)
- cheese - 1 slice (low fat) mozzarella or cheddar
- black pepper - Freshly ground and kosher salt to taste
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan. Add the onions and zucchini and let cook for 10 minutes or until soft. Stir in soy sauce about half way through. Remove vegetables, set aside, and wipe pan clean with paper towel.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil over medium heat and add the beaten eggs. Cook until it’s about halfway set, and add cheese, herbs, salt and pepper. Add zucchini in a line down the middle. When egg is fully set, bring both sides up together with a spatula and serve immediately.