This is a yummy recipe for grilled chicken cutlets. The good part is that it does not need to be marinated either. The tomatoes can be omitted but it definitely is worth adding - it adds such delicious flavor. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.
- Chicken Cutlets - 4 Flattened
- Mayonnaise - 1/2 Cup (lite mayo works fine)
- Mustard - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Tomatoes - 2 Thinly Sliced (optional)
Mix mayo, mustard, salt, black pepper and garlic powder in a bowl. Smear onto flattened chicken cutlets. Sprinkle with basil on both sided. Optional: wrap around thinly sliced tomatoes as a crust for the cutlets.