- couscous - 1 box , made according to the directions on the package, cool to room temp.
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- cherry tomatoes - 1 pint cut in half
- celery - 4 stalks , diced
- English cucumber - 1 diced small
- red onion - 1/2 , diced small
- golden raisins - 1 cup
- parsley - 1 bunch , chopped
- cilantro - 2 tablespoons fresh chopped (optional)
- lemon juice - 1/2 to 2/3 cup
- Salt and pepper - ; to taste
- pine nuts - 1/3 cup (optional)
Place the prepared couscous into a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix to combine, season to taste with salt and pepper. This can be served at room temperature, cold or hot.
-submitted by Rachel Wisterman, Chicago IL