gluten free, cupcake size vegetable quiche.
- shredded carrots - 2 cups
- spinach - 2 cups (or shredded zucchini)
- shredded cheese - 2 cups (I use a combination of swiss and cheddar)
- eggs - 4 (or equivilant egg substitute)
- milk - 1 cup or whipping cream or milk substitute (I use lactaid milk)
set oven to 350 1. Spray the cupcake pan 2. Place an equal amount of the potato in each cupcake hole, gently tamp with the smaller cup to make a well, it’s ok to have the potato go up the sides, sprinkle a little salt & pepper on each 3. Place the pan into the oven for approx 20 minutes, do not want them totally brown, just a little done on the edges, remove & cool for a short time 4. Place 1T of carrots in the center of each one, 1T spinach on top of that, 1 T cheese on top of that 5. Whisk together milk & eggs, some salt and pepper, other seasoning if using 6. Ladle milk/eggs gently and evenly into eachcup, poke each one a couple of times to allow milk to go all the way down 7. Sprinkle paprika or chili powder on top 8. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until puffs up and begins looking brown.