- pareve sour cream - 3 tablespoons
- mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons
- celery - 2 to 3 stalks of , chopped
- salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- cooked chicken - 2 cups diced (you can use turkey or deli meat cut into cubes)
- fresh blueberries or raspberries - 1 cup
- lettuce leaves - 6 large
- tortillas - 6 large
In a bowl, combine the pareve sour cream, mayonnaise, celery and salt. Gently stir in the chicken and berries.
Warm the tortillas in the microwave. Top each tortilla with a lettuce leaf and then top with about 1/2 cup of the chicken. Roll up the tortilla, cut them in half. If youâ€™re going to eat them immediately you can use a toothpick to keep them in shape.
If you're going to eat them later wrap them in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Makes 12 half wraps.