This title sounds more like a shopping list than it does a title. Yes, it's all those good things in one!
- cookies - 1 bag (I prefer Ostreicher's lemon or marble flavored cookies)
- melted butter - 1/2 cup
- graham cracker crust - 1 prepared
- cream cheese - 8 oz. (1 bar)
- sugar - 3/4 cup
- dessert whip - 1 small (8 oz.)
- orange juice - 3/4 cups
- frozen strawberries - 1 bag, defrosted
1. Grind up the cookies to a fine crumb using a food processor. Transfer to a bowl and mix with melted butter. Press into the bottom of a springform pan, using the back of a spoon to create a nice even layer. Set aside. (or use a prepared graham cracker crust)
2. Beat cream cheese with sugar on high in an electric mixer. Mix for about 2 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, whip up dessert whip. Add orange juice.
4. Place the slightly defrosted strawberries into the food processor fitted with the blade attachment, and blend until there are only a few larger pieces left. (I like when it's a bit chunky.) Add the strawberries to the whip cream, and mix with a spoon to combine.
5. Combine the two mixtures together, whisking to blend well.
6. Pour into prepared crust and freeze until it hardens.
Garnish with kiwis or strawberries.
Note: Must be thawed on counter for 20 minutes before serving.