- all-purpose flour - 1 1/2 cups , (spooned and leveled)
- dark-brown sugar - 1 cup packed
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons
- ground cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon
- salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- pecans - 1/2 cup coarsely chopped or walnuts
- zucchini - 1 (10 ounces), coarsely grated (1 1/2 cups)
- vegetable oil - 1/3 cup
- large eggs - 2 , lightly beaten
- pure vanilla extract - 1/2 teaspoon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cups of a standard (12-cup) muffin tin with paper or foil liners. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix in nuts. In another bowl, combine zucchini, oil, eggs, and vanilla; add to flour mixture, and mix just until combined (do not overmix).
Divide batter evenly among cups. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.