- cream cheese - 4 oz (115 grams)
- sour cream - 1/4 cup
- hard cheese - 8 oz (225 grams) shredded (or use 4 oz crumbled feta cheese)
- fresh minced parsley - 2 Tbsp
- snipped fresh chives - 2 Tbsp or finely chopped scallion
- dash Tabasco sauce, optional -
Combine the cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in the rest. Chill thoroughly. This is even good without the hard cheese, but then double the cream cheese for sure.
This recipe originally appeared in Mishpacha Magazine.
Photography by Daniel Lailah
Food Styling by Michal Leibowitz