- Crisp topping
- 1 cup flour -
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar -
- 1/2 cup margarine (or Canola oil) -
- Mix topping ingredients in a bowl until crumbly -
- 3 lb MacIntosh apples, peeled and sliced (about ten apples) -
- 1/4 cup flour -
- 1/2 cup sugar -
- 1/4 cup Golden Vanilla Cane Sugar by Bakto Flavors -
- 1 T cinnamon -
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine filling ingredients in a 9x13 aluminum pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle topping over filling. Bake for 1 hour or until apples are bubbling.
This recipe was part of a series done using Bakto Flavors Products. To read full article and see other featured recipes using Bakto products click here.