Ben & Jerry
- 16 ounces non-dairy topping (frozen parve whip cream in liquid form) -
- 1 cup sugar (I used 1/2 cup sugar with 1/2 cup Bakto Flavors Golden Vanilla Sugar that has real vanilla beans in it) -
- 1 cup soy or coconut milk -
- 3/4 teaspoon of Bakto Peppermint Extract -
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies with vanilla cream inside (parve) -
- 1 cup mini chocolate mint lentils -
- optional green food coloring. (I am not a fan of using food coloring so I don’t use this but if you need your mint ice cream to be green, that’s how you do it. )
Whip the non-dairy topping until creamy (not yet whipped) with an electric mixer
Add the sugar and soy milk and keep mixing until creamy
Fold in the crushed cookies and mint lentils
Freeze overnight in airtight container & enjoy!
This recipe was part of a series done using Bakto Flavors Products. To read full article and see other featured recipes using Bakto products click here.