- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate -- cut in 1/4" pieces -
- 8 tablespoons margarine -
- 3 large eggs -
- 1 cup granulated sugar -
- 1/2 teaspoon salt -
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder -
- 1 cup all-purpose flour -
- 2 cups white chocolate chips -
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Melt bittersweet chocolate and margarine in the microwave. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until liquid, then whisk in the sugar, salt, and baking powder. Stir in the chocolate and margarine mixture, then fold in the flour, and lastly, the white chips.
2. Spoon tablespoon size mounds of cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Be sure to keep cookies about three inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes at 350F.
3. Cool and store in container with a tight-fitting cover. These cookies freeze well.
To see more cookies/biscotti from Nanette click here.