***** BEST EVER SOUP CONTEST WINNER ***** This soup is great for winter nights when you want some soup to warm you inside out.
- 2 large white sweet onions -
- 3 pkg. bodek shredded green cabbage -
- 1 jar of vodka sauce -
- 2 large cans of tomato sauce -
- 2 cups ketchup -
- 1 tsp. salt -
- 1/3 cup sugar or 4 envelopes splenda -
- 8 rounds of marrow bones -
peel and cut onions in half and slice into half rings, add to pot. continue adding the cabbage sprinkle with the salt toss to combine ingredients. add vodka sauce, tomato sauce, and ketchup mix well. Add the sugar and bones fill pot with water. Stir one more time and set to cook on flames. when soup bubbles lower to medium flame and let cook for 2 hours or more , when finished serve and enjoy.