- 3 cups all purpose flour -
- 6 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa -
- 1/2 teaspoon salt -
- 2 tsp baking powder -
- 2 teaspoons baking soda -
- 2 cups sugar -
- 1/4 cup oil -
- 1/2 cup or 1 medium avocado mashed well -
- 1 cup orange juice -
- 1 cup water -
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar -
- 2 tsp vanilla extract -
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease your pans.
Mix all the wet ingredients in the bowl, including avocado.
Add sugar and stir,
Add the other dry ingredients together and beat until smooth.
Pour batter into prepared pans, bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.