- 8 tablespoons margarine -- softened -
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar -- packed -
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar -
- 1/2 teaspoon salt -
- 2/3 cup peanut butter -- smooth style -
- 2 large eggs -
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla -
- 2 1/2 cups flour -
- 2 teaspoons baking soda -
- 2 cups chocolate chips -- semisweet -
- 2 cups honey-roasted peanuts -- chopped -
- sugar -- for sprinkling -
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In bowl of electric mixer, beat margarine, sugars, salt and peanut butter just until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Beat only until smooth after each addition. Beat in the vanilla.
3. Separately, in a small bowl, mix the flour with the baking soda, then beat into the peanut butter mixture, scraping the bowl and beaters. Stir in the chocolate chips and peanuts.
4. Scoop or spoon 2 tablespoon size mounds of the dough onto the prepared pans. Dip a glass into sugar and flatten cookies.
5. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
To see more cookies/biscotti from Nanette click here.