These white chocolate cheese Danishes have a very elegant look, yet they are so easy to make.They
- 2 8-oz (225 g) containers cream cheese (not whipped) -
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar + more for sprinkling -
- 1 cup sugar -
- 1 egg -
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract -
- 1 bar white chocolate (melted on a double boiler) -
- 1 package mini flaky pastry squares, softened -
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese on low speed. Add sugars, egg, and vanilla extract. Drizzle in melted white chocolate and beat until completely incorporated. Place 1 Tbsp cheese filling in the center of each dough square. Lift all four corners and pinch closed in the center. Grease muffin tins and place mini Danishes into tins. Bake 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool. Sprinkle with additional confectioners’ sugar.