Easy to prepare and a full protein with a small carb. One or two cookies are filling and a great snack.
- 1 cup of ground seeds (sesame, flax or chia, or mixture) -
- 1 1/2 cups of ground nuts or ground larger seeds ( pumpkin, sunflower seeds, etc) -
- 1/4 of cup of oil could even do 3 tablespoons -
- 3 ground dates (if you want sweeter you can double) -
- 2 eggs -
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk or a teaspoon of vanilla -
- 6 oz of 60 % chocolate chips -
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder -
Mix oil and dates in the food processor than add eggs one by one in to the mix.
Add coconut milk or vanilla to the mix and then the ground nuts and seeds.
Add the baking powder and mix until combined. Finally add the chocolate chips which can be substituted with raisins or craisins.
Shape into discs and bake 350 for 10 minutes.