Easy, delicious, pareve chocolate cake with the kick of coffee liquor.
- -1 package Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix -
- -1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix -
- -2 cups parve sour cream substitute -
- -2 eggs -
- -3/4 cup canola oil -
- -1/2 cup Coffee liquor such as Heering -
- -6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips -
- -Confectioner's sugar -
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream substitute, eggs, oil and liquor using an electric mixer. Stir in chips.
2. Pour into a greased Bundt pan. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
3. Invert over plate and dust with confectioner's sugar.