- 2 cups flour -
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda -
- 1 tsp ginger -
- 1 tsp cinnamon -
- 1/2 tsp slat -
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine/butter -
- 1 cup sugar -
- 1 egg -
- 1/4 cup brown sugar -
- 1/4 cup maple syrup -
- 1 tsp vanilla extract -
- 1/4 cup sugar for rolling -
1.Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt.
3. In an electric mixer, cream margarine and 1 cup sugar until smooth and creamy.
4. Beat in egg, add maple syrup, brown sugar and vanilla and mix well.
5. Add flour mixture and mix until just incorporated.
6. Using a small scooper drop balls of dough into sugar, and roll to coat.
7. Place on baking sheet, leaving ½ inch between cookies.
8. Bake for 10 minutes – until cookies are flat.