So...the Chagim are over , we
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine -
- 1 cup white sugar -
- 1 cup packed brown sugar -
- 2 eggs -
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract -
- 2 cups flour -
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder -
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda -
- Pinch of salt -
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff (heaping!) -
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips -
1. Preheat oven to 350. Cream margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well. Add vanilla. Add lour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. Stir in marshmallow fluff and peanut butter chips – don’t completely incorporate marshmallow fluff – it is nice with splotches of white.
3. Drop batter by spoonfuls (I love my mini ice cream scoop for even cookies) on lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool before moving.