These cookies have been a favorite no matter what the occasion or what the crowd. Their really moist and taste great even days later. Sure to enjoy!
- ½ cup oil -
- 1 cup cocoa -
- 2 cups sugar -
- 4 eggs (added in one at a time) -
- 2 tsp imitation vanilla -
- 2 tsp baking powder -
- 1/2 tsp salt -
- 2 cups of flour -
- Mix the oil cocoa sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add the rest of ingredients.
- Refrigerate the dough as much as you can (even for half hour and up to 4 hours) (this also helps keep the dough thicker and easier to roll into balls)
- Pour confectioners’ sugar into plate. Roll cookie dough into balls and then roll them into confectioners sugar covering them completely. place them onto cookie sheet and bake for exactly 13 minutes at 350 degrees.