This recipe is adapted from one of my favorite chicken recipes.
- 4 fillets salmon -
- 1 large or 2 small onions, cut into rings -
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine vegetable or canola oil -
- 1/2 cup brown sugar -
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce -
- olive oil -
- teriyaki sauce -
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Greece bottom of a baking dish with olive oil and place fish side-by-side in dish. Brush olive oil on top of each piece.
3. Melt margarine with a little bit of oil over medium flame.
4. Saute onions until transparent (almost ready to turn brown, but not quite).
5. Add brown sugar and soy sauce and mix until the onions are coated in carmelized sugar
6. Pour over fish and spread to make even
7. Drizzle teriyaki sauce over the onions
8. Bake 6-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fish). Check every 2 minutes or so to make sure they do not overbake!