Light and easy, this dish is ready with minimal effort.
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breast, cut in thin strips -
- 8 oz angel hair pasta, prepared according to package directions -
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips -
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, sliced into thin strips -
- 1 can baby corn, drained -
- 4–5 ounces sugar snap peas -
- 1 handful fresh mushrooms, quartered (optional) -
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (optional) -
- Chinese noodles, for garnish (optional) -
- 2 Tbsp honey -
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard -
- 1 Tbsp olive oil -
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice -
- 1/2 tsp salt -
- 1/2 tsp pepper -
- Salad Dressing -
- 1 1/4 oz soy sauce -
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil -
- 1/4 cup white vinegar -
- 1/4 cup sugar -
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed -
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated, or 1 tsp dry ginger -
Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add chicken strips and marinate 15 minutes. Transfer chicken to a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the cooked angel hair pasta with the fresh vegetables. Combine the dressing ingredients and pour over pasta and veggies. Toss.
Arrange chicken strips on top, or mix in. Top with Chinese noodles, if desired.