- 1 3–5 lb pickled turkey breast -
- 1 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar -
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice -
- 1/3 cup honey -
- 1/4 cup orange juice -
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard -
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves -
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pickled turkey breast in a large pot. Add water to cover. Bring the water to a rolling boil and continue to boil for 5 minutes. Drain water from the turkey breast and move it to a roasting pan.
3. In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, pineapple juice, honey, orange juice, Dijon mustard, and ground cloves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5–10 minutes. Pour over turkey breast and bake for 1 hour.
4. Baste turkey breast and bake for an additional 30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes. Slice and serve.