Seriously simple and simply delicious.
- 3 Eden Frozen Garlic Cubes -
- 8 Eden Frozen Dill Cubes -
- ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil -
- 4 pieces of sea bass, lunch size portions, skin on -
- Kosher salt for sprinkling -
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. In a small bowl, place dill and garlic cubes to defrost. Add the extra virgin olive oil and mix to create a paste.
3. In a heavy saucepan, heat 1 tsp of oil. Wash fish and pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Place in pan skin side down for about 4-5 minutes over medium heat. Flip fish over and cook until fish is opaque and top is slightly browned, about 5 more minutes.
4. Smear the paste over top of fish and place in a preheated oven for 1-2 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Herzog Wine Pairing:
Binyamina Unoaked Chardonnay